Monday, October 12, 2009

How To Relive Gall Bladder Attack




DEAR ...

Greetings from Rome, where I am a few days. I'm giving a course to a group of religious trainers from various countries. The course is in English, the idiom that I have pretty well. In the back seat of the course I made a stop in the Church of Jesus . My surprise was to attend a performance of great charm. It was in fact presented in the brief life of St. Ignatius Loyola. The text was very simple sandwiched by classical music (corali. ..) and accompanied by lighting alternated in various sectors of the chapel dedicated to St. Ignatius. Towards the end of the performance, the church was fully lit so it could cover all the details. A triumph of color that made me hold my breath. I fed long moments of beauty. Just an experience like this to ease the strain of long hours of instruction, which are very rewarding.

I greet you dearly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment