Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Canon Dslr Leather Camera Case




DEAR FRIENDS ...


few months ago I was given a seedling maple. I planted, treated, medicated when he was injured by the gardeners. The autumn colored leaves. I love that you even contemplate ...


During this time I struggle to be faithful to my blog, but this does not mean you should cut off this initiative. I know there are people who read it, not only in Italy, so I like to keep this link.


I am sending this message that I find funny, is not without humor:


"Yes, even in paradise there are theologians. You must also give them the opportunity to verify person up to that point, you are wrong. If not, it would be unfair. Everyone should have his chance, theologians, like everyone else. And to them will be forgiven much

because it will be very wrong ... "(G. Mouel).


Best wishes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment