Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hole Drivers License Club




Dear,

not think that has struck ... The long hiatus is due to several factors. Not least, the trip to Brazzaville, capital of the Republic of Congo. I was in that city from 30 November 8 December. I gave a course of 30 hours to a group of 60 participants, more than a dozen nuns and priests, from the six dioceses in the country. Four sisters in Europe. The initiative was promoted by the Union of Superiors Major of the Congo. It was a very nice experience, which has awakened in me a longing for the African continent, where is the great thirst to learn and there are few resources. Once again I am attached to the people, materially poor but rich in human values \u200b\u200band faith. I am determined to continue my collaboration. Since my arrival until noon of December 6, I was in the House of Jesuit spirituality, the remaining day and a half I spent visiting the capital, other religious communities, including the Sisters of Mother Teresa, some families of sick people, a great hospital, but also has to contemplate the majestic Congo River, which divides the two Congo republics.
contact with the sisters who attended the course has given me grade admiration. Many of them work in remote places, challenging material deprivation of all kinds, rich in love for the sick and the poor.

The memory of the trip coninua to occupy my mind and my heart ...

I greet with affection.

Angelo

0 comments:

Post a Comment