Friday, December 23, 2005
Convert Sdhc To Sd Micro
Dear, are tired, so
in this post there will be more mistakes than usual, even if at this point, the French by occuopa you to correct everything that he does scrivo.E free, think about where it comes from exhaustion. Among forgive me for this, you know I love you .......
However now I tell you why I'm so tired.
A party yesterday I spent the evening talking about Santa Claus in Italy with a four-year-old could not stop to ask me things, and asked me absurd (but how do I get to Italy with the reindeer and I ??.... I know what the fuck!).
Then this morning I woke up with AITI who phoned me, asking me to inconatrarci, so we exchanged gifts natale.Mi nice chocolates, a cell phone holder, earrings and writing paper.
And then-as usual-are Anadia the last minute to buy Christmas presents .... And I
incontarto Silva quarreling with his brother for what to give to mom, and we went to a coffee-he flattered because I know I say "straw" I was really smart to learn qst word! - Then Silva he said in Italian "and stupid" and he did not understand why arrabbaiava .... then finally I ended up at home to do the house with the biscuit ..... he soloc I took piuccio: I wanted the castle, not the allorasono home ... and start flying "Vittu" to no end, with Silva, who was laughing like crazy, I was eating sugar-paste and mida him with a spoon on his hands ..... we are dead!
.... And then I order them not to eat that castle!!
However, in the end, Silva asked me to stay at his house one night rental.
dear .... Well, now ... I'm doing other holiday cookie, this time with the sister (not amuse me so much ....)
be treasures MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment