Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Discounted Martial Arts Equipment
the news you want now?
but come on! Stefania has a partner and it is almost official 8ci only need the permission of his school because we are in two different schools ... I know in one day)
The lucky-dance with an Italian woman is a fortune a finladese: bring a bit of warm Mediterranean sun in his life (sorry, the modest, but you can not even imagine how difficult it is to fit a salmon!) is called tatu (and has a friend named Pena, who had proposed before him ... but of course I said NO .... how can I dance with a king called Pena?) and is the brother of Silva, and what makes her the only woman who, after Mom will always love and AITI.
I'll tell you all continue to hope that my existence do not ever discover this blog, and if they find out, not just know that it will make it private.
however it all starts Friday afternoon when Silva called me and invited me to a party at his house.
Festival in finladese means: start-time-limit in the evening or afternoon and evening minisce them the next day.
Around four o'clock in the morning, slept in the room of Silva in five, and under authority of the I'm going to put in the bed of a little brother.
I fall asleep by herself, we wake up in two.
imamginate my face when I wake up completely stuck (do not thoughts perversi.vi swear that nothing happened to nothing ... I'd tell you otherwise taken by happiness) from a Finnish
... anyway we got up, and all day we have not spoken (in Ovviamnet.Viviamo Finaldi : sleep together, not talking), but when I was about to leave me "when it comes to sleep here again?" (As commented Francesca, and I told him an open invitation to play) ... and I with my face "but he makes me do back on Earth, I am very well in my world muffled" I say that not I know.
parentheses: Saturday night dinner with cooked pasta with the Italians who sugo.Ameró forever too <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3.
Sunday, no news of the rest do not salmone.ma I could really expect anything, first of all because we're not together, and secondly because there was not even a kiss, third and main reason is because finnish.
Monday, after school I did not stop for the usual coffee with friends, and are now back home ... I do not know why but I was a little Scazzi, I did not want to do anything ..... I was in overalls near the fireplace to read Aristocats when I get a sms and I think 'Gio tells me that tomorrow we can not see "... but instead .... number that does not conosco.io heart pounding ... .
"hello Tatu.domani are wondering at my school, and if all goes well I come to your school to dance with you"
half scazzature died on the spot (after all accounts does not take much to make me happy ^^... an umbrella at the head of Jonne Aaron, a nice hug .... Lauri finladesino flirting with that ... all little things ....).
I immediately phoned home and in Italy as soon as I get up ricivitore grideto (apathetic so strong that my sister asked me what was going on) "MAMMAAAA" And my brother "and she and I screamed that ".... I have a dance like this, and after that my mom has made sure that was the type of a picture that I sent, I am "Well, Ste and beautiful," and I "and yes, Mom, I know that is beautiful !".....
Then he told me that at school in Italy where there was a ceremony of awarding of diplomas to students who, having passed the selections were pseudo- attended a course with Staig giapponese.si so happens that yours truly exceeds all of the selections that does ... and then my parents were in school to pick up my diploma .....
Mamma : appaluso The largest was for you. When they saw me and dad someone said "Stephen, Stephen ..." and then when those who deliver the diploma have your name all have strong applause .....
Lucia: What a thrill to see your brother, it was like to have you there with noi.Agli appaluso others, but to you it was the largest appaluso
Francesca : Even though I had no voice I shouted loudly that the Cosío my voice covered all the other ....
Claudia: you see you know everyone in this school, your name and later the pandemonium
Milla : mado Sté! local school ... I saw how I came to cry out loud ... then have your name, someone hissed, "She is the one in Finland," your brother got up, the violins were playing (though the violins were just for me ???), all with shining eyes ... it seemed as if dead ....
immginate me ..... And Always One told me that yesterday the teacher of philosophy by the appeal read my name and then correcting himself saying "AH! SORRY, SHE IS THE ONE THAT DOES NOT EXIST" What the hell DOES
SAY "THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST "???????? I do not exist ?????
DEATH, KILL, THE BLOOD .... I'll ship you bring him MAKKERONI LATIKKO .... EVEN TO THE PERSON TO BE SURE YOU EAT! CLASS .... screamed when !!!!!- ABOUT THESE THINGS IF YOU WANT TO PUT ME AND MAKE NOTES DO NOT WORRY. "
Well, it seems appropriate to speak of Christmas, since everyone keep asking "what it's like Christmas in the land of Santa Claus "....
bé dear ... you remember that Stephen decorated throughout, singing Christmas carols in November .... dear ... well, the same hates Christmas this year.
know that means that October 20 were the decorations?? What
those lights are there for two months??
What are the celebrations begin on the first weekend of November and went on for every week- by dint of pikkujoulu-small-home ??????
know that it's about feeling depressive songs (in Finland is nothing gay ...) on the radio, television kin, in stores for two months in a row ?????
Maybe, probably not sapete.Anzi certainly do not know. But for pity
JUST DO NOT ASK ME FOR CHRISTMAS IS NOTHING MORE ..... PLEASE! I'm sick!
Even the bathroom at school is full of lights and baubles ..... MERCY!
And then-as-says Erica complain of high numeto suidici .... at least they were quiet .....
Well ..... dear .... I go,
and appearance of the SMS-confirmation will be
Smore <3<3<3<3<3??-
Sté
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment