DEAR FRIENDS ...
I spent the weekend in Alice Bel Colle, my hometown, where I baptized one of my pronipotina, named uncommon, but beautiful: Marilide. It 'was a happy occasion to meet my family and spend some nice time and add valuable innova note of God's love life consists of the birth of a new being. I saw the joy shine in the eyes of parents and grandparents.
I found consenting's invitation for a ride to the hills of Monferrato, cloaked in vineyards that, after the harvest, they are embellishments of the autumn colors. Enzo Bianchi, in his book of memories "The bread of yesterday," describes this natural spectacle: "The vines, stripped of ripe grapes, without failing to tell the love of the land and the man who cared Veva wisely, so dressed in their Sunday best, reflect the colors that an impressionist painter's palette was borrowed from them, the yellow leaves of Muscat, the red Brachetto purple, the purple of Dolcetto, Barbera of those ancient green ... Why pay describe a vineyard at the end of October, so changing the sun or shade, shifting between the autumn mists and clouds looming: Yes, in the autumn leaves are most beautiful flower. "
I leave for your consideration this beautiful scene: " A child asks his mother: 'What is God'. The mother hugs the chest and asks, 'What do you feel?' "I love you" the boy says. And the mother, "Behold, this is God."
0 comments:
Post a Comment