DEAR FRIENDS ...
I'm back to you with the latest news from me. This week has been busy off-Verona. " On 15-16 the past have been spent in the province of Frosinone, in the diocese of Anagni, and precisely in a State of Ciociaria, Trevi nel Lazio (photo), steeped in history and natural beauty. I animated a two-days for the priests of the diocese, on communion in the sanctuary of the report (together with the bishop and priests). Helping participants to make a journey of growth I have had the opportunity to further reflect on the beauty and the difficulty of human relations, tools needed for each person who wants to live well and help others to live well.
On the 17th I went to Aviano in the province of Pordenone, in a hospice from the original title "Road to Christmas", where within a day of study, I entertained the large group of partecianti elaboration of mourning.
In these three days of absence I have given the group, which is following the intensive course in clinical pastoral education to employees.
As you see, is rotornata intense activity Camillian Training Centre, which came into full programs of the new fiscal year with the three-year courses of professional and pastoral counseling.
I leave you with a thought of Pascal , which helps to admire the beauty of nature without forgetting the limits:
"Nature has perfections in order to demonstrate
that it is the image of God
and defects to show that it is just an image .
A hug.
0 comments:
Post a Comment