Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brazilians Before And After




DEAR ,

a quote I found curious, but also interesting, because it meets some thoughts I grow for some time. Ve offer it with the comment published in the magazine Jesus:


" Hereafter will judge the man and appreciate what his eye saw, but he could not eat ".


"With these words, taken from the Palestinian Talmud, the Masters of Israel, convinced that God desires the happiness of his creatures, teach that deliberate escape from a physical pleasure or well-being material can be a sin. The pleasures of life should be accepted and enjoyed as a divine gift: come, in fact, what has been created for the joy of man, and because of that, are basically good, so not only invites you to enjoy, but condemning all those who do not. It is certainly not a praise of recklessness, but a call to a lifestyle wisely balanced, able to exploit the 'sound like' that must be savored with all its potential. "


I leave the Your calm reflection, greeting me dearly.

Angelo

0 comments:

Post a Comment