DEAR,
In the last week I moved frequently. I was at Anagni (Frosinone) for a training day for the priests of the diocese. I was able to visit, even if quickly, the center of the city, especially in the dome (photo) with the beautiful crypt. Anagni, Pope Boniface VIII received a slap in the face of Sciarra Colonna, slap that made the city famous . I enjoyed sharing experiences with the priests of the land (this was the second meeting), comparing responses to the issues propisti with those of other groups encountered previously.
from Anagni I went to Milan and then to Alexandria, where I spent a weekend with a group of volunteers who want to act as volunteers in the city hospital, working with the chaplain. It was the fourth weekend of training. Good for me to meet people willing to give a little 'of their personal wealth to the suffering. I am convinced that the hatching to the needs of others is a source of human and spiritual growth.
I leave you with a message of S. Augustine "Love is not seen in one place and not look through the eyes of the body. Do not you hear his words, and when you do not hear his footsteps."
Hello, you next time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment