Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Cat With Sinus Infection
verniers Vittu (julika understand)
... this time the silence did not mean death, but only that float freely on the snow that does not yield to the few rays of sunshine a few days the beautiful lights for a few hours Tampere, where everything is going well.
First nbisogna warn all the girls readers of the blog airhead who seems to be out of a Japanese manga from the reality in which the planet earth: Man and Chile. The Chileans we rehearsed in a way that unless you've tried a Chilean with violence, you will never understand (giorgia understand:) I love you Ciorra )..... Two weekends ago
and Roberto had landed from a small town in the big city and at the end of his stay lasted two days had lost all his manhood because I, Caro Gio and we are not used to speak Italian even if there is a boy ... and comments! "Look cool" is the phrase that is said between us more often, after the "oh, you missed a really cool !!".... then poor Robert! ^ ^
... but the week- just ended (they say so?) I was out of my love Julika (which reminds me so much my amora Viola, one of my best friends in Italy, the only one I sopportova stressantissimi in the last days at home, and one of the few I hear regularly) ... and what did not happen!
DEDICATED TO POST-JULIKA CAN NOT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALL VUOLE.ICH LIEBE DICH.
Thursday I was going to miss the train causda last-minute shopping (a banana, a carrot, two tangerines, a strawberry yogurt, and peanuts-100 calories, as if I had not put on weight eight pounds) for the four hour trip fully specified sola.Sola with the whole car.
.... I'm just saying taken from boredom, after singing all the songs of the CD will be cartoons, he "had lunch", have tried in the dictionary "words ".... I started to make profits sqilli at all (even with heather which is the phone rang at the hour of geografia.Sorry . I love you). The
Laura, the cute girl who came to fetch me at the station also has to reassure me that phone call came to take me to my stop, and I would make a phone call before the train stopped, as avevvo fear of failing stop and get in the house where Anton-sketch.
the Julika phoned me to inform me that I conosvciuto gianluca, the man of Kuusamo, and I nominate Carolina with almost the frequency with which they squirt as the appointment will be the only one to stay with Roma with a return and the so-dear we have a "dress" that will all die, I will not say more. "
arrived in Oulu, after the warm Kuusamo meeting with the man who does not speak a word of finnish, which I rincuarata, we arrived in the country of julika II and so I have seen the true finlanlandia: snow, a few houses, one school (or 2?). And his wonderful family, that I envy.
Okay, let the sauna and go to bed exhausted.
The next day I had to go to school with who had Julika math exam .... and I knew his friends, including a Chilean Chilean who knows my lover! Hehehe. "
Then the rest of the day in Oulu and in the evening at home to make tiramisu for the party the next day where people were saying "you are obliged to try."
Saturday morning in a country with the family of julika, which I quickly affaezionata as in Finland and in Italy the opposite is true: the more north you go, most are warm, to see an ice castle, which has haunted me it was so beautiful! and there was Pippi long stockings (for memory: helicopter julika) ... and there was the, sea ice, then the two of us, Italian, we could not help but gridacchiarci " fucking shit "he wanted to be a" Katso merits "that looks to the sea.
Poemriggio preparations for the party.
evening party, a bit at times ... my Pallosa much fun and I'm speaking English with the Chilean coniosciuto eun in the morning another of his friend very cool ... but the party has paid off after all.
Background: I had taken a half-drunk with a fishing sucks after that made me nauseous, so I had stomach pain that I had more dead than the finnish spentamero not drunk.
arrive at home and here begins the piece that I just finished and we commented Julika ANCHESE LO ever tells nobody will understand, thank goodness THAT WE WERE AT LEAST TWO Remembrance among us. Then he was given
Chrea night, we thought all were asleep, and since I was with my elephantine make noise on the stairs I felt too guilty ..... Building Room julika Sibyl not to disturb anyone, and she said "shit-Samppa her "boyfriend" - is a computer and I also want to go home but we can not rule the night and stay there ... fuck ...." ioo "but you're sure that there are" and her "I'm going to see my sister again "....
. I "went?" she "I approached the bed, but I felt the breath" Silence
morte.Cellulare julika of ringing up to his family and was asking where we are ...... Julika the phone screaming like crazy, emtre I was doubled over laughing and repeating, "I felt the breath."
We are at leto deicse to sleep.
noise input port knocking ..... giggles .... the door and no time to connect what was going on his mother and sister Julika Metton is in bed with her and her father slipped into my bed and I said "scusda I from the blanket to me? "I had met the day before!! A little bit short, so laugh escherzare in bed, then after Julika confess why he wanted to go to the computer (the excuse the friend could not keep up) give her permission, and all the happy dear friend goes to the computer, immediately followed by me and his sister, and also underwent a second mom and dad! So begins griva "but where we are? but what do they want? ? but what happens?? STEFY THERE ARE THE 4 OF AMTTINA! "I laughed
THAT is not breathing.
at one point his mom is gone, her father sits a bit distantre from us, and everything calms down for a few seconds, while the Julika said more and more worried Samppa "but where the hell are ??"...... arrives and a woman with long black hair ... we all look puzzled Pioi between us .... and we understand that it was her mom!! E there laughing again strong, and Julika taken by a crisis comes up and griva "but where the hell are ????" and his sister, since he was in his underwear with minus ten degrees, and gently pull in the ago, "we are at home Julika"
...... Okay, had arrived at the Alna moments and we decide to go to sleep .
We put to bed and makes me Julika "Ste, I swear that never happened such a thing" and her sister opened the door and cries! He leaves and returns er at least three times with me bent double ....
the end Julika me "oh, Sté but your stomach?" and I "passed" and Julika "See yourself if a stomach ache that walks under the moon and stafania ..." was not that she was more beautiful .....
I'm laughing alone the library ... now I hunt ....
Okay ... the morning after all sembrva too unreal because it could really happen .....
Well dear thats about the crazy week-and in Oulu, a small town in the north, where I also saw the cool of IRC-gallery in which I wrote some time ago which saw the photo my cousin took me to pefila but eighteen years old!!
Well dear, I apologize for the long silence nelo which I had closed at the end I left CONDAGIARA and greet you all with lots of hot kisses Italian <3
Sté
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment