Thursday, March 9, 2006

I Forgot My Combination To My Master Lock



tarattara! Not know why, but everyone says that I do feel more ... I do not know the difference between before and now ... indeed! Peró bo, maybe it's because I'm not a computer .... I do not know!
Anyway, many people have told me they should not just speaking as a non-call in eight months, not a dairy, but an email every blue moon.
But honestly, I do not give anything before there was a little sick sometimes ... but now .... but, what can I do if sis ono lost touch with? Nothing! But then did not come to tell me "I do not hear anymore," because then I pissed! Italian dickhead! However
..... told me she loves me!
Scene.
him: "Ste?" I
"what?"
him: "to love" (yes, I come from black Africa, not Italy)
me: "It's easy to say it in another Lungu"
him: "Mina rakastan sinu" I
: "Mina rakastan sinu "
him" for you is easier in another language "I
(sorrino idiot):" I love you "
eheheh! dungeon! I am too happy!
It's all perfectly fine.
It's all right with him, with my friends (those who have not ceased to be heard and those who live here with me), here with his family, and my real family.
happened .... I'm a bit of the nice things these days, that made me completely forget depression that I was taken Sunday night.
Type? Type Monday I bugiato school (right after a week of vacation!) With my love,
Tuesday arrival to school and going directly to the cabinets ... and when I arrive already live with the key point I realized that there! then I turn and Sybil "and now ... where the hell ...?" and Teemo "Ste's have made to the" I "can not" believe that if I were I would not have seen the entrance? no because you know, I enter a school entrance, "and he, silent (Finnish) takes me by the arm (the hand was too friendly, too much physical contact) and takes me where there were lockers, or for entry = _ = serious: I slept and slept impiedi inpiedi!
Then my mamy yesterday for a talk on the phone makes me sex! OMIODIO! Do not know where s ene is out, I had never done such a thing! Told me in a few words (we were an hour phone): "love, I'm not saying that you should not have sex, just remember that the precautions are important, because you have seventeen years (I have the ricordatoc h en I'm 16 .... but it should be), you're young and do not think that can happen only a pregnancy, there are so many bad things in the world, so many diseases, so I recommend it to Mom, "I explained that I have the Finns have a block to the mind, and that you can never get to do there sesso.lei believed. Then I said maybe (it should, but I was not given more signs of his survival Robert comes to visit tomorrow and sleep for two nights with me and her, "eh, ste, I recommend that he is not Finnish" = __ = MAMMA!! But what happened to my MAMY QUETSI IN MONTHS? NOW HAS SOME TRAUMA? ... SORRY FORGOT AH: Yes, his favorite son tranfers IT FOR A FULL YEAR IN FINLAND .... Heheh! MY MAMY! Love him too much!
kisses, your always more fun from the world
Sté

0 comments:

Post a Comment