salmon, a truck driver and Jakk
weekend and come to ternime.Un more.
came the letter. On June 27 you leave Tampere.
Merda.Io !!!!! Why do I not want to do things that I want in my life?
... Anyway there is no need to fall into depression dl March 4, not!
After all, I have another four months of spaghetti with a knife to cut with ketchup, pizza with pineapple, McDonals, and the ubiquitous potatoes (sometimes at the school accompanied by a sauce of potatoes, which sti Finnish genius!) but above all I have four more months to talk finladese of my Finnish friends (and several foreign ).......
Well, I start the story of the funeral! The funeral
(rebirth) will start Thursday at seven o'clock at my house when you hear the sound of a blender, Stephen looks at his watch and yells "shit head! At seven vacation !!!".
I was losing the coach (and, if I'm also losing the train) and I started to run like a crazy coach made me late, because I have had the most crisis-because I had run that for late-and I started screaming at the coaches' coach of shit, too late with this cool "and stuff like that, while a little old lady looked at me scared, I'm sure I took it for a Satanist because when he arrived he waited for the bus that I had sitting on the climb! heheh.
Arrival in the center and take a bus to get to the nearest station, and he gave us are stupid I forgot that I was leaving the station, but I thought of going to school because I saltoto fermata.Per fortune of Georgia reminds me a ring delo train and are not dropped to school, but as I ran a stop prima.E inveighed against the stops "stop fucking! one every 300 km! it is better that you lose a kill ..." -In the middle of the street alone in italiano.non tell you the faces that people look at me-
However, by the grace of God we took this train, and we made a mess that even you can descrivere.Quando we have got toasted . I'm sure, I understood from their faces.
Arrivamo Park, and as soon as you arrive Erca makes us take a walk around the village with less than 15 degrees (rather hot), and then once at home we had a delicious meal! I've eaten a sacco.Poi we watched a movie, and soon after we started to do the talking (sweet carnival, not I know what it's called in other parts of Italy, are guinea sorry). And the laughs! Whole dirty kitchen! Anyway as we were frying I called my grandmother to me, "Do you remember how you shape! Do not believe it and you put everything? Oil, water, wine, eggs "and I" eggs? " .... The recipe of the internet had not .... at the end were discrete and it turned out that I am among Th, Caro, and Erica are the best and the most '+ u fast friggere.Donna full of resources impesate. Then I do not
rocordo more what we did, but we were awake until 2.00. In truth I Carolina and we stayed in the same bed, only at 4.30 we stopped talking about Anton and his stupidity.
Dopo.Sveglia morning at 13.00. Breakfast: pasta.
After lunch-breakfast, we were a little thrown away without doing anything, just talking and understanding that our life together in those days seemed like a reality show like "big brother".
Afternoon: to buy alcohol. Sera
to drink alcohol.
Risulatno lavender ... the title!!
I ubricata very much, as ever, in fact I'm still a little sick.
I started to cry. I asked a friend of mine "What do you do if I try with you," I did everything, but do not tell the details because he does not remember.
However, I would say that he raped uno.Il salmone.Erica avevva afraid of me, but I ITALIAN I'll make him "pure you of me?" and after his response I ask him if I could baciarlo.No negative comment. After we go and where to? In a motorway. All drunk.
All that said things in Italian as "beautiful ferrari hello" ... a mess! I and the other we were hungry, but as we were drunk and we were out with no money and so we ask everyone to give us the fries. Without that nobody bought them, although we say "in the Italian guy offer" real-thing. " Then a truck comes close to parlarmi.E IUO then do "if you do not buy the chips do not speak with you." Blackmail psicologico.Le bought them! And he was really sweet! We said that we looked pretty emi do maniac, then I told him the key little word "I'm 16 years old, also a minor" and walked away. SOBER LOVE FROM ME I WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED ANYONE TO BUY AT LEAST PATATINE.NON a truck.
,.... Then I talked to uno.Jakk.Non is his real name, only to somogliava Jakk the Ripper.
E. ... ask me where I live, and I say, "Tampere" and he "is not so lonatno" then Carolina (with whom I was angry a lot, poor! I love a mountain, we do not know why the 'I had so much with her) is "look how look!" ale that I got thinking about a history of murders of which we had discussed at lunch, "the monster walk in 60 years."
At 5:00 I was asleep. Today tranquilla.Calmo
day return casa.Sono tired! Kisses your
Sté
0 comments:
Post a Comment