Monday, February 27, 2006

Brazilian Wax Infectio



...... Oh my God.
hate against Finland on arrival. According to the psychology as I would love it, some hate the forever because even if my choice is the country "that took me from home. I do not know to what extent it is true. Anyway .....
Olympics in Turin this year and merda.Proprio!
Scene: In a TV diciasettene Turin ice skating. All Turin shouting "go beautiful!" "You're the best !!!!" "You're very good !!"... tomaba silence of my house. I am not ashamed to say, and I'm writing on the internet, I thought, "My Italy" WHEN IN ITALY NEVER THOUGHT I would have such a thing ????? Mai.mai.mai.
This morning I met five guys Italians who offered me some tea.
walked in front of me, in English and ask me if I knew where there was a bar, tell him in Italian, and after post from "we do not believe that you're Italian," they offered me tea ..... And boy! !
There! I too was so long ago: full of life, casinos and optimistic.
And now? Adapt VCHE VI HOSTS THE COUNTRY, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE OUT FOR CULTURAL EXCHANGE ...... ECCO.STEFANIA SBITUATA IS THIS SHIT OF FINLAND (AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE NOW FIXED WITH FINLAND makes me laugh: VI DO NOT EVER COME TO THE BOARD OF SUN AND NOT MORE THAN ONE WEEK STARC).
So, I like a mountain here, I have my whole life, and if I think we should leave it takes me rather than bad .. but now there are days when I'm bored.
Want to know what are my activities at home? Pull the soprtacciglia, mettrmi enamel
look up words in a dictionary, studying philosophy and Italian thinking accordingly (without being able to discuss with anyone perche'questo is a people ignorant of), catatonic drag me into the sauna, go around the house to see what others are doing, hoping in vain to make a serious talk with someone (something that never happens anyway), hoping that her sister-in-office peels off from the compute and intelligent incontarre someone in msn (now I had to ask to be flaking, was here since this morning ..... and I said "ok, but not be so much that I want to play again). alternatively the "other sister wants to take me with her discoteca.IO, you realize?! DOSCOTECA IN NEVER !!!!!! And my
amici.Carini, nice, but in the end are discounted too, are pesanti.hanno the average of 18-19 animals and seem worse than my mom and my grandmother put together.
And the party ... the beginning .. now I dibertivo are nothing but a mountain of drunks who try to be sober because everyone does not even know about it!! Here
...... ..... and then my only hour of fun "with Italians!
shit ...... now I'm rediscovering Italian.
From 24 hours I feel Italian. I'm Stephanie, I'm Italian and I am proud to be Italian!
...... funeral Thursday in Park, the my Erica! <3(nn é morta lei)

0 comments:

Post a Comment