Saturday, January 7, 2006
Church Anniversary Invitation Sample
test stolen from Joy <3
Name: Stefan
surname: VALO-HIS WIFE IS THE SECRET, JONNA INVENTION IS A PUBLIC-
age: 16 sex
: LADY
born: in Parma on April 27
weight: I DO NOT KNOW AND DO NOT .... I want to know
hair color: RED
eyes: Brown
how many people live: 4
what book are you reading now: NOBODY
what's on your pad Maus: MY IN ITALY DO NOT REMEMBER ON A MONTE QST OF WRITTEN
what's in the car hanging from the rear-view mirror: AFS, my age, and my ability to prevent me from DRIVING ACCIDENTS CAUSE, AND THEREFORE I DO NOT HAVE A CAR
shower gel, shower gel, soap? BATH FOAM
board game Favorite: I HATE ALL THE
favorite smell: COFFEE
favorite sound: MY GUITAR =)
favorite foreign song: PIKKUVELI
favorite Italian song: Little Star
worst feeling in the world: NOSTALGIA
you like to cook: A NO.NON IF A MAN THAT DREAM KITCHEN FOR ME
favorite color: BLACK
an object to which you are particularly fond of: MANY
if you win a billion euro id: TRAVEL FOR LIFE WITHOUT EVER LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS IN THE SAME COUNTRY
it most beautiful: BORN TO BE ME
what is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning? Vittu WHY Yesterday I went back to bed so late??
breakfast: RUNNING
prefer to exercise or the mental? mental, physical, MI
FA FAG roller coasters? BEAUTIFUL!
how many rings before you answer the phone? DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH STUFF I HAVE IN STOCK .....
name of the next daughter? MELISSA
name of the next son? KEVIN
chocolate or candy? CANDIES AND salmiakki
sleep in overalls or pajamas? Pajamas
could choose a job you like, what would it be? WOMAN
if I could dye your hair that color so much ... WHY ?.... change every two months =)
the glass is half full or half empty? HALF FULL
have more remorse or regret? REMORSE
crush the keys on the keyboard right? NO .... and you know it!
under your bed? 2UNA CASE ....
in your closet? DRESS
best thing? ALLEGRA
It always seems worse defect? \u200b\u200bARE REAL TOO: SAY WHAT I THINK TOO many friends
really consider this? FEW ....
phrase that identifies you: live as if you were to die DMN, CM THINK HE WOULD NEVER DIE NN
dreams? Learn good .... to speak with a Finnish Finnish ..... HELLO MUM IN A DUVET
describe in one word the person who sent you this message: I HAVE TAKEN FROM THE BLOG OF JOY
the deeper scar you affected their lives: BORN IN ITALY
a sense of guilt that does not want to go? BE ARRANGE escape without "things" have you got
eaten today? CS CAN I SAY I HAVE EATEN YESTERDAY? PASTA WITH TUNA AND THU WITH CARO
how many times you fell and you had to get up by himself? NO: Someone always takes my hand!
prefer giving or receiving gifts? RECEIVE cs
the craziest you've done to attract the attention of a person who was interested in the past?
have never received flowers at home? ANYTHING
a place that offers tranquility? MY ROOM
a sentence you do not know never been able to tell the person who sent you mail qst: I'm glad to know ya!
from one to 10 as you envious? Enviable NOBODY DO NOT HAVE MY
have felt the desire to run away from it all ?...... OBVIOUS!
awake do you usually use? BELIEVE THAT THE BROTHER morning I wake up Jonna?
you always got what you deserve? FROM NOT love affair
lights on or off? W THE DARK
a brief comment to this game? LOVE TEST
........ Silva told me that he found her brother and boyfriend.
the neverending story repeats itself.
fuck the world.
if I was in Italy I would be depressed.
Thank you dear, thanks Thu, sini.vi thanks love you too much.
il5 in Helsinki we had fun-I, julika, Wed,-too expensive! We even met, talked, and we have never had the father of Ville Valo !!!!! dungeon!
still annoys me having to go back to already school .... what a drag! want the holidays! hours vo salmiakki to eat, I have a craving!
Sté
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment