Saturday, January 28, 2006
Learn Bhangra New York
Dear love, friends, admirers, and curious all, I woke up just in good time, to recover last night wake to weep.
No this time I missed mama, or pasta.
I was pissed off with the black heads Famiaglia Cock (maybe he thinks Carolina: so much often use these words).
Thursday sera.Il dickhead father (at the end really complain qst blog, or simply to prohibit minot of 24 years?) And went out and doing nothing, unless one thousand degrees. The sixteen year old sister
asshole (excuse the repeated words, but you will understand my incazzatura short, and you'll understand) goes to his room and up the stereo at full volume with "loneliness" (Mark is gone and never returns more, and the train of half past seven and a heart of metal without him .... no, you can split the story of us, please wait for me, love moi ....) Laura Pausini O_o, Mrs. dickhead was not there and the baby Dickhead Dobel Prize for deficiency parla.Mi I said a lot of things brutte.Tutto what he said, none of the family like it, but nobody avevva the courage to tell me.
And in practice, there was one thing I liked me.Da annoyed that I'm a computer all day, and the afternoon are never home, that night I read in my room with the door closed (dickhead ! she does then the fourth high school in Italy?).
I interpreted everything and everyone is so angry with me that made me say these things from the child asshole.
Consequence: night crying, wet pillow, and my head pounded.
Morning number two result.
I go to school, and the American depressed for the first time in history of centuries, is seated on a couch where I was put alone to watch the snow falling slowly and asked me if I was very sarcastic triste.Poi <3 mi ha salvata e mi ha chiesto perché avevo gli occhi lucidi.Le ho detto tutto,e poi sono entrata in aula di inglese,e dopo mezz'ora,con uno scatto epilettico,che tutti conoscete bene,mi sono alzata,ho preso tutta la mia roba econ un "sorry" e piangendo cono uscita di classe.La professoressa stile Hitler é uscita fuori a mi ha detto di non preoccuparmi e che capiva che se stavo male era meglio se tornavo a casa.
silva-Before leaving the class I created the Star of Satan. Carolina held, but you see, are in the room of the girl who killed her mother stars, and think is a good girl, drawing stars, and instead, no, are the stars of Satan -
I talked and cried two hours with the Italian teacher at school, then I telfon Sini angry black and I always said "morons" (and Sini "ste where are you?" and after I told her to school, she "always say if you see that fucking understand "and I kept DICK, PRICK, COCK, THE HATE!).
Then, after Kristiina having dinner with the family number one, better known as the family of the dead, I went home, and I've talked to the lady asshole. Be
know? I was the girl for a day of "The Ring" without reason: Salmona dickhead he made up everything because they are jealous.
uccisa.Invece I would have no one said anything. But
Majia, Mrs. dickhead, I said it was happy that I am so happy, you see that I am well in Finland, which are always busy, always something to do.
Because in the end I calmed down, and today I make the pizza I HAVE NOT FOUND THE ALLUCINOGINI, fuck all.
Well, and I think her time has come ste pizza!
I go! Hello my love!!
ah! Yesterday to calm myself, I went to a bar with Carolina, and at the table next to us was the anton Ultran with a girl, so then she was depressed and carolina also talking about cut veins, and we promise that if one day we will kill kill us all!
Sté
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment