Monday, January 23, 2006

What Does Pressure In The Chest Mean



Good-night, all night.
The film with a joke of course time for new finnish foreign shocked me, because we went out with a balloon McDonals (I already imagine erricca to Prak, and that throws the eye to the yellow of his scooter Asaba ride around thinking, me and you have balls), which ovviamnte avvevamo taken, and I Thu, first Course of confidence in our restaurant.
... actually I do not want to write, but the events piled one upon the other, compel me to do so, to avoid a June 27 post to which I apologize for the prolonged silence of the press.
Well, where to start, if not by Giorgia eighteen??
Friday, I hear Erica, who was coming to stay with me, and I say "all quelloc he finds on the street (in honor of the heel to give qst last for her birthday-if you want to know more you read the post after 24 September) is for young, but for safety if you find qualcs bad, really bad to take it home. "
----- Premises, at midnight, Giorgia phoned me to tell me "we are 2 in front of the Stockman? ", I would have killed .....---------
said than done, Erica at 9.30, and gas stations tampoer, and after Laha mistaken for an old, I am jumped on him, asking if he had brought, as avveo also asked the foil, and she hesitated, still unaware of the fact that the phenomena thousand degrees have definitely atrophied my crevello, and ugly with a backpack, said that they found in the house.
After this beginning, it happened all over.
First stage: H & M "instead Dovo giorgia, Stefania and Carolina are turning the year" or a clothing store, and bought a top, I knew the Gió liked so much.
Second stage: kiosks, avvevo I need a stamp, and Erica Rose sees things and goes "look at that crap ..." as we approach we see that the figures were "sandwiches" the princesses "in Italian "'!!!! So we just bought a package to Gio (heather said" what a pity, in Italy avevvoa nce those of Bekstraet (nn so cm is written)-boys ").
second stage, due to a cold store, where avvevamo rifugiarssi intention for a few minutes, but .... we found ragalo Giorgia number three: the small springs horrible walking with floral decoration, the all in laughter, of course.
Then, we found, obviously not in supermenrcato, earrings beautiful, and we bought them to him, and later-stage last-credit library.
not Erica We believe that the library did avremmmo heel of aluminum foil.
But ...... we made a corner block.
M, was isolated in arrivo.Poi before our entire library was around our table, where we did: a heel, four bracelets, gifts incartanto with aluminum foil. Then all of
happy "we're done! Let's eat!" passimao from a publishing point of choice where there was a mustachioed gentleman brossoe balloons that gave the name of a chick, and I-ovviamnet gave balloons to the kids-I arrived there before, and my fucking face, I stopped and I said "thank you" ... so, just like when I abbarccaio Lauti, I attached a ball to another, so to have a ball miles, and then I covered the whole envelope diu foil. Erica
laughing out loud!
And I do not describe the face of Carolina, when we see it before seeing the giorgia. And it
to see us, try to escape.
then in the evening we had a delicious pasta!
... And so, now the Italian is my next birthday.
I think about it and I shudder ....
Since I was the architect of the heel, and the foil (and I already have the idea of \u200b\u200bhow to make the heel carolina!) I dare not imagine what other crazy in the land of three Italian fin, will be able to do to 2Press "my genius!!
Well, now I go to bed!
I wanted to tell tatu, but since then at the end
there is nothing to tell, so why do not you love nothing happens, I go to bed, at least recovery sleep! I love

Sté

0 comments:

Post a Comment