Tuesday, January 3, 2006
Sore Throat Due To Chocolate
if he saw me now ....
are like all I want to be in love (who knows, maybe this is really the right time, and if SEO is good or bad .....).
Yesterday I went around all day with Giorgia (which has become a mixture of me and carolina ...) and Carolina (who is now almost fidanzatab Anton farncesca ..... sorry!).
As my head was ruined by a CD speditimo (so sure this is said so, but I do not know what the correct form ...) from my cousin Sara's songs where there are cartoons, while Carolina snubbed the salmon, and George said to imagine if the New Year fireworks were pieces of people, I counted "small heart problems "..... and today, which are in the same company (I'm talking about venting Italian, was a mountain that did not speak much, and to complete the work tomorrow, the heather is in Tampere, and for a few days, a guest in my house there will be Julika, Italian in Oulu ..... poor things! are ancoran unaware that in my head there is only one name, only one thing, only an aspiration .....: TATU <3
No raga I swear! Nobody ever took me this way .... and I do not know explain it as if '"is normal, I do not know what to do because he is Finnish and I'm afraid to scare him" or "is Once I have really gone to his head "....
fact is that now the relationship with my sister apathetic is improving, and for two days in a row, we spent the evening talking of my tregedia (finding that tragedy in Finnish , it is said in the same way ... what a tragedy !!!).....
You Sté you !!!!! and then .... there are "those Italians" wise and rational ch emi say they remember that between six months I got to get home to their house. means that den of the city I hate contutte my strength .... I swear ... I'll be apathetic in the words of my dear and beloved (former) ex, I will cold (in the words of the same, this can Capua that we loved so much)
fact is that if I I'm really looking to return to the black .... The
giorgia at least revise his Leo. The
carolina his former guitarist (or drummer, now I can not remember )........... And what awaits
Sté?? None.
The same old voices and bad, that even though now silent, to resume living with my foot that falls in my neighborhood where everyone speaks so hated and envied by all.
I want the time blocchi.Che never to nay ..... ..... I want something to happen with Tatu, he just tell me "look, dear to me I do not give anything you "(and Finnish, and so sincere, so if you are the OECD will not be much trouble to tell me !).......... You
Sté love you!
I have little eyes that shine with me, always humming .....
What are cute!
I asked Caro and thu "SOMNO but worse when they are happy or when they are sad?"
Carolina "I do not know what is worse,"
Gio "when you're happy, at least when you're sad you suck"
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
all will die one day when he wrote The Wedding Planner!
I will marry on board, with a bunch of hot peppers, not riscquotere (cm shit you write?) Critiche.che there would be even if I clothed in white with daisies (in secret I have a passion for my aunts who speak ill of me, and cola are so perfect in comparison with their daughters, who do not wear skirts, do not ask to live alone for a year to sixteen years, and will not change hair color every couple of months ).... but because I do not say ... IF NOT BECOME LIKE ALL THE ITALIANS OF THIS WORLD: Scone.
This post is taking a turn in patetica.E more I think I have to leave your computer to an all black looking at me for three hours, not because it has become all'amprovviso vbella, but just because they want internet!
kisses your
Sté
.... I look out and think of you .....
............... They are small heart problems where a stolen kiss and something more, to dream, tremble, whisper softly I love you, are small heart problems, a dovbe smile and something more .... I am small problems because in the days you are far more than ever, take my hand, and yet you go, and then I wonder and ask if there is a place in your heart for me ...... Now you can enjoy the ETS
Jonathan: At least this time I AVOID A LITTLE TO COMPLAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment