Thursday, January 12, 2006
Mecha-mecha Iketeru! Morning
no, moi! I am back for
raccantorvi very summary (my brain is atrophying, says my mom), these last days of my life.
It began the new jakso. I do
English (prof very acid), French (because of the Finnish intelligence, despite my bad French, I do the course with students last year, so jakso qst is the last, then retreat to study for exams), geometry, and dance.
Dance?? I had found a partner who is really ugly.
And the theory of "he will have on the merits" does not work with him, as is so shy he trembles and especially not speak ..... Luckily I
italiana.Infatti, despite diprezzo venerario that leads to my country, I am proud of my side of the non-Russian, ie, the part that thinks, "but once you live, by ste, try it, badly things that should remain as they are ... and I asked to take the ball to Risto, the guy who told me that a new year likes me. And for that reason has accepted.
It cero: un'approfittatrice are under some respects, but you know that means dancing with a corpse?
Surely not!
And then there is to say that I was accustomed to dancing with Andrea! and was fighting all times while they were dancing .... and then Laura , wise woman always blamed him, though I amttere that I was always to inizizre to tease;)-hello andrea!
-. Of course I'll never have a partner like him legendary, much less expect it .... (besides, even he'll never find someone like me), but I can not dance with that after a whole Ascoli sentences in Finnish (and therefore not spararte crap in the air, because I think to say things in Finnish!) answered joo just ....
Good.
Other news are not there. Tatu
sn is dead .... but sure is alive, because after talking to silva (pearl of wisdom of the day: never trust the message written in Italian by the Finns), I found out: 1-
not got a girlfriend, but he likes a girl, 2-
who said that I am beautiful, and was surprised by my own sister to look at a photograph .... But
goes well ... we'll see how it goes, although I do not expect anything at all, considering that anybody interested in what interests me.
ah latest news! Tonight (to 4) make dinner! pasta and tuna!
if you feel the Finns died poisoned, it was me!
Baciozzi Sté
ps I'm waiting for news that Manuela from Oulu and returned to the hot Matera,
and I want to officially communicate to all that I have two new friends: Adalgisa (or Adalgisa?), But above all Joy! With which I write on msn for a while, and I found very similar to me, and there's always a lot of shaved faccciamo !!!... Well, if I knew her as a friend waiting for me on my return, I would not see so tregico greet my finnish friends.
but she is in Genoa, you can not have everything in life! Hello
Gioietta tvb much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment