Sunday, February 12, 2006
How To Get My Wife To Wear Stockings
happened: we kissed.
Finally, as commented on Georgia.
Amen. Heaven be praised.
Thanks to all of the world.
am overjoyed.
Thanks to my "salmon."
ahahahhahahaahhhahhahahahha
are in full crisis of happiness ... I know it is
early to declare victory, but now
I can not but rejoice!
Now I go to the theater to see a show in Italian.
The poster reads, "Finns who play in Italian
to get out of their Finnish identity
who feel stronger than ever in them."
riufiutata I read the rest.
Me the proposed teacher
finnish literature. I
costratto GIO to accompany me.
ARE HAPPY ...............
The bad thing? SO HAPPY THAT QST Will be broken by sound of an airplane .....
your love (finally one in love with her ..... after 17 years! I deserved it right!)
Sté
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment