Friday, February 10, 2006

What To Write In A Sisters Wedding Card



Moi all my love!
Today I am particularly happy! But so much!
I have eyes that shine, and Teema, is not missed by the chedi "What happened to you that you're so happy ?"... and everyone isospettiti something happened that was really .... but the truth, and that really I was nothing .... Okay, nothing more or less .....
I thought so last night (yes and no I will have slept three hours). I thought that before Christmas, for crying nostalgia.Dopo Christmas, I started to cry whenever I think "do not stay here forever ".... and this thing, even now, that I'm writing it hurts. I know that for better or for worse, on June 28 are in Matera (evil) and I see all (well = mother, grandmother, pulp = evil moron several that I hope I die before I get back ).... who knows how many and after that I will be back which will review all ..... and this is something that no one in Italy will never understand.
is useless, I already know, that no one can understand (not that there is someone so far unsuccessful) Yesterday I made the speech in msn to my brother, and he-who was already convinced that I was not normal, it will have to some thought, "my sister in the midst of the cold and she is blonde really gone to his head and is becoming in this stupid "-........ BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO WANT TO SEE A PERSON AND NOT RIGHT? NO, NOT RIGHT BECAUSE HE / SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE YOU (EVEN) but because Distances are vast ?????? Well, I AM A 16 YEARS AND I KNOW ..... I KNOW THAT FEW KNOW THE MONTH REVIEW AND ALL WILL BE AS BEFORE, which usually brings me down (SCHOOL-HOME-SCHOOL- CASA-THINK "I have to study to get away from QST-SHIT THE WORLD IS ALIEN sucks-I-HATE-ALL Nobody loves me" and then again from school and from school) makes me feel better .... but a TIME IN ITALY, DO NOT EVER THINK "BETWEEN TWO MONTHS Review all" BO .. I can not explain ...... OR MAYBE IT IS A WORD, BUT MY ITALIAN does not allow it anymore.
well, and Thank God I started saying "I'm happy." The wandering
schizophrenia and worsens my neurons. I am happy
strategic !!!!!
I thought I have here another five months, and these are the most beautiful ... now that I speak (hehehehe) finnish, finlndese dream in which the Finns are no longer a mystery to me.
Now that I understand myself and Tatu ...... <3
nights ago, two at most, I said to Joy "enough, I'm done with him, I can not have a story like this, where nothing ever happens, I broke the balls ...".
But like I said, I thought. My stories
inn the past, so if you want to call them were never stories were not to know the past three days (sorry but it's true! Not I can do anything and my past and is part of me, and how different it is now, I never regret anything, because what happened before now, has made me who I am now), my aniveca affair with him, and a story at a higher level (ericca. ... you know the difference between the Kaveri and ystävä ????? ystävä and Kaveri in advanced! that people dickheads .....) .
In the sense that going on for three months and sorry if it is little, and never did anything (but you put the black paint to make me happy!)
And now, we leave the commentinti on irc!
is useless ...... my love!! Now he stays in the history <3
Now I love you ..... my love, your bright star

more than ever
Sté

ps: this morning I received a letter from Viola! my Violetta!! I was moved! that love!! purple love you very <3 !!!!
He says he is now a girlfriend for months .... my grandmother was right, "you leave, and when tornarei all 'friends and cousins \u200b\u200bwill be your girlfriends, and you'll be alone" .......
and be?? Be alone with so many people in the heart (and maybe, who knows in the end, one in particular)

ps2.mi do another tattoo .... and I hope at the end after years of waiting, TAKE COURAGE AND TO MAKE A PEARCEEN eyebrows (do not dare take the needle (now it keeps me eheheh fear (as Mark would say "and then cries from a week earlier if the blood DevB tirarasi )..... but mum and dad to be will face after the" AITI MOI, MOI Iska ARE BACK AFTER A YEAR, I HAVE A PEARCEENG , TATU COMING TO VISIT TOMORROW, of course, sleep with me, IT IS NOT WHAT IT WILL BE FOR U.S. ..... A NEW STAY together on the eyebrow? PEARCEENG NOTHING JUST ONE, BUT ARE NOT PREGNANT! "I would be FAIR TO MY DAUGHTER SE would make me such a speech ..... BUT MAYBE MY MOST PROUD OF ME IF YOU ARE BACK HOME, DO University A MATERA, became a lawyer, married to Nicola MI ANY, DO NOT WORK TO GROW FROM A BABY NAME VITO ononimo TYPE AND ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE THE ONLY STORE IOL BUTTON BELOW MY HOUSE PROPERTY FOR my mother in law (NOW IS DYING BY FRANCESCA laugh ... you remember ???????? CERTAIN THAT WE EVOLVE, NEVER ????)
Ovvimente quetsa is my life, I'm Stephanie, the blonde without shame and fear that has convinced mom and dad southerners (no offense to southerners, they are also me, but for the closed-minded) to let me live on my own at sixteen for a whole year, that learning Finnish, and bursts into tears in making a mess finlndese embraced by the EC salmon ...... SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME ?????? TODAY'S GIRL SMALL

rational part: STE LOVE, CHIUDI.TI AMO.CHIUDI THE POST AND GOES TO NO IF YOU comb EXCHANGE FOR PENALTY (he had the dreadlocks, if you hair is loose and has obrobriosi) VAIIIIIII

0 comments:

Post a Comment