Thursday, February 23, 2006

Will My Iphone Work In Japan



Good morning.
In this new period began only Monday, Thursday and I only have an hour .. so now I'm at my Rellu to aspttare Ciorretta <3 (giorgia pubblicamente).
she took courses in English (the last level, then I hope I never do more for the rest of my life / veiled illusions caused by the exhaustion of mind that the hours of light that stretch more and more people supporting the young writer .....) I'm sitting next to my girlfriend Oxana Russian who lives in Finland and we always make a lol! do biology ... a ball! and this classmate named Otto, laughter me alone to do what is stupid "but the Italian then you are you? ... but you're really Italian ?.... and why are you so white Italian ?.... if you do not seem foreign at all ... "= __ = (I do not know how long amle manage to not answer him, because his arms are hairy Psychology sucks .... anyone know !!!). I be straniera.o tell him or everyone will think that I be not only strange, but let me be a little late (ie ...). And like all the Finns hc andnot something I have no idea how to call npallida, nis and frankly I never understood anything about the course, and the only thing I know and who are in class with the cool of the 8th irc heather contunua to wonder if I know the ERICA friends ..... SHIT IS GAY!! I gotta tell you in Czech Slovakia?? believe is a hard trial ALSO TO MY HEART! This morning was really nice, avevva enamel red instead of black).
For the rest ..... Well, it should be.
The sun is yellow, and long life is beautiful, I live in tampere Seica years and I'm happy.
And I will soon be a loooong pearceeng! DSCORSO MOTHER WITH ME CALL AT NIGHT SAYING THAT I HAVE SEEN RING (WHICH I'M NOT DONE ... THINGS THAT NIGHT FOR THE RING TO MY MOTHER?)
I "Mama, George is rasta"
mamy "will certainly lice" I
"I also want the rasta"
mamy "because I have not had a normal daughter?"
I "?"
mamy "ProTop mass
I" heheheh ..... I told my friends that I want one and they have looked bad, then I said that from mid ovglio head and they said that is a crap ... "
mamy" indfatti from the middle head is even more disgusting ... "I
" Well, mamy, but me I make them bright red "
mamy "..... ok"
I "and I make my pearceeng"
mamy "Ste're so so beautiful! want to ruin it at all costs?" I
"mamy immaginatai if you are INCIN said, because it could be "
mamy" kills you "I
" So if I kill to get pregnant you can not behave the same way for a gioellino
mamy ...." "I do not like mado Sté , know that if you do give me a sorrow but if you really want ...." I
"thank mamy I love you, you're the best mom in the world, I can not wait to eat your pasta Laor"
heheh! must handle it with words! and have a mother like elegance my!
Kisses
your Sté

0 comments:

Post a Comment