Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why Does Alabama Have 12 On Football Helmets



My life is a mess ........ I write in patterns so that all can understand (and it is better not because I try to write elaborate sentences ^ ^ ')

but omits the names, which here is better to do so (and I thought that no one talks in Finland anyone)

He says "do not say anything to my sister "-----( Saturday)

(yesterday) 2 days later. His sister
"hello, how are you?"
me "you love me?"
her: "Well .... ok, ste mita kuulu?"
(how are you ever not answered in finnish THANKS AND GOOD ENOUGH.)

present-day 3.san valentino.in finalndioa the day of his evolved to the stage.
spariamoci basta.tanto all die sooner or later it all.
people dressed plush pink to school stops you and gives you a lollipop sign of heart.
all hug and exchanging cards with pink barbie written that I quote.
to table the pink heart-shaped placemats.
give candy stores free giving good wishes to all.
THIS IS A PEOPLE WITH FISSE.A IS THE EASTER BUNNY??
however, does not disperse, as I usually do the talk ... I finish testing fvrancese, and I realize with horror that lacks the lunch hour, and so, not to stay in the mental asylum more than usual, I ran away to do a walk (and I called my grandmother <3 ).
back to school and there is a group of people who smoke outside, but it is a normal thing, because I continue to walk to the indifferent world. When I get like three inches away, when the face you can 'see no expressions, see brother and sister.
Even those who do not know me will understand that I wanted sotterrarmi.invece, fortunately Sometimes, the best of me talking razionele, so I went and I'm indifferent "hello hello" and walk straight and both ... "WAIT STÉÉÉÉÉ !!!!!"..... I closed my eyes and I indietrageto influingendomi punishment that I deserved falling for the brother of my best friend (and if one day we fight? can not even tell who is a lunatic! and you?'s side who is this?) and we are made sorrido.Ci gloi wishes for the Day of the MAI and then we went to eat (he does not come to my school, but sometimes for unknown reasons there is to eat ......)

And that's all my story.
BUT fucking situation. I even jumping
scusateeeeeeeeeeee Cool!
a friend of Giorgio stops me to greet me THE FEAST OF FRIEND and then I wonder if they are engaged, after answering no, he says, "but the brother of silva and cute "...... WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????
Apua! HELP! HELP!

ahahahha! Do not know which one I spoke out of school! Giorgia only knows how I saw the incident shocked me!

Eric: WITH EYES CLOSED WHILE INDIETRAGGIAVO, IM and SMS ARR YOUR .... There really is: ALL UCCIDIAMOCI, CMQ BOTH OF YOU MUST DIE DIE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment