Student internship in Milan: I remember drinking too much, I woke up without clothes. "I live in fear of AIDS"
The boy was examined at the Mangiagalli where multiple abuse were confirmed. Last week, another case of rape on an eighteen
The blurred vision, and not just the endless maze of rooms in the house from rich. He drank a little 'too much, the party of education. To sleep. And when he woke up, he was there, "naked, in pain, lying on the floor." Missing clothes, took the first that found in a closet, went to the emergency room, which has hijacked the Mangiagalli clinic. Why, the doctors noted, "the scratches, bruises and deep lacerations were signs of sexual violence." Group, with large probability. Of course brutal. Victim, a 24 year old student at the DAMS of Bologna, in Milan for an internship and convinced by a friend to go to the party.
The boy was unable to give answers to the doctors in detail about what had happened (I do not remember, really) and asked, at length, with insistence, As more and more desperate tone, anxiety, waiting: "And if I was attacked for AIDS."
The following visits, however, prophylaxis, have prevented the infection. The boy hath been calmed, and then have tried again: "Come on, tell us the facts." And again it was the silence: "I do not remember, really." Vacuum. Except a few, scant details. The friend, the house, the rooms and that room in particular. The friend: "He called me on the phone this afternoon, I said" Come on that tonight we are going to entertain us by friends, I do not pull the bin. " I was free, I had no commitments, so I agree, let us meet in Turin Street, near the cinema.
We parked the scooters and we walk towards the house. " The house, in fact, "paintings everywhere. Stylish furniture. Oriental rugs. And the rooms. " Here, the rooms. One after another, a side by side. "I end up in a room, are a group of guys, we relax, talk, and drink, drink ... '. Stop.
s'offusca memory. Following frames, the fast rate: the awakening, the naked body, pain, loss, and then travel to the hospital, after calling a taxi, and the emergency room, and the Mangiagalli clinic. " At Mangiagal-li, the completion of the doctors, ask pardon, and her friend? He calls to the phone, she simply says that at one point had grown tired and gone. Insists the 24 year old: "Why do not you call me? '. Reply: "I do not find you." Ah, yes: the endless maze of rooms ...
squad of the Police Department, who has dealt with the affair, had said during the comment: "It is the first case ever that we treat." Alessandra Kustermann said, the center of the anti-violence Mangiagalli clinic: "In eleven years, we treated 104 cases of sexual violence against men, 68 percent of them adults. " "But you know," added the Kustermann, "the man often very difficult to report such violence."
[Source http://www.corriere.it/cronache/07_ottobre_24/violentato.shtml]
0 comments:
Post a Comment