REQUEST. I am 27 years old, my parents I have separated two years, right from 'I have had problems integrating asylum, and then to socialize, in elementary school I've come to panic attacks, nervousness manifested by breaking things at home and so on. and problems at school until the age of 24 years or so (I consider them serious problems, but not until that age I often have to sweat and the constant feeling of incontinence among many people or when I was with people not I felt at ease that many).
age of about 8 / 12 years (about privacy) and I we moved my mother by her partner, where the current situation we found was a madhouse .. barrel between relatives dishes flying insults give my mother (daily) by the son of fellow ecc.ora live alone for about 6 years and when his son married the situation has improved quite a bit (the companion of my mother even if a particular person is good so Basically for the insults etc. .. he has never allowed).
My father is a man a little selfish, and often showed indifference towards me but not so much a child aged 14 years and over ... he has never contributed to my continued relationship and we have a dificult time from two months is about not his brother (pivot of the family) I have recently had discussions with the partner of my father and therefore the relationship between him and me is now we feel worse for a while ... I almost always think of him and Desderi so that changes something in me I have always suffered too miss him, but we can hardly speak of these things, now I do not know if this has some significance on the latter period of approximately one year apart from a few outings with boys and friends (living with my boyfriend) I should not leave the house to get a job but I have a little I want to live a thousand things to do in the evening .. I promise that the next day seeking a job and the next day they point at the head ..
(Reply to Dr. Marianna Liotino) described the flash of your experience, although few, in order to outline a detailed current situation, it sounds like the launch of a cry, understanding and support. All of this vessel, which is you, and if that holds in many hidden things, generate obvious distress, with consequent changes of 'mood, to act insecurity, low self-esteem. As if the desire to change is strong, is stimulated by thoughts of seeking autonomy, of personal fulfillment, but then the fear of failing to act, it comes out and blocks your initiatives. All you've experienced since your childhood, starting from the separation of your parents, and then continuing with all the episodes described by you, have produced a deep insecurity.
must start from this, to rebuild trust in yourself. This state is generated, too, dall'appetenza continues to establish a peaceful relationship with your father, and I think it's necessary to do so. It is not easy, given the situation of 'misunderstandings that trigger, but there is not the point. What we now have the priority is to establish a relationship, or at least, a peaceful contact with your father, both of which you have the right. So, we need to focus on rebuilding the important relationships without too much anxiety, but with much patience, and putting figuratively saying, "a lid on it", the misunderstandings in the past. It 's time to build, adults from a mature relationship, partly because the reference points such as parents, they are right or wrong, are a starting point, which then lead us to act in life.
age of about 8 / 12 years (about privacy) and I we moved my mother by her partner, where the current situation we found was a madhouse .. barrel between relatives dishes flying insults give my mother (daily) by the son of fellow ecc.ora live alone for about 6 years and when his son married the situation has improved quite a bit (the companion of my mother even if a particular person is good so Basically for the insults etc. .. he has never allowed).
My father is a man a little selfish, and often showed indifference towards me but not so much a child aged 14 years and over ... he has never contributed to my continued relationship and we have a dificult time from two months is about not his brother (pivot of the family) I have recently had discussions with the partner of my father and therefore the relationship between him and me is now we feel worse for a while ... I almost always think of him and Desderi so that changes something in me I have always suffered too miss him, but we can hardly speak of these things, now I do not know if this has some significance on the latter period of approximately one year apart from a few outings with boys and friends (living with my boyfriend) I should not leave the house to get a job but I have a little I want to live a thousand things to do in the evening .. I promise that the next day seeking a job and the next day they point at the head ..
(Reply to Dr. Marianna Liotino) described the flash of your experience, although few, in order to outline a detailed current situation, it sounds like the launch of a cry, understanding and support. All of this vessel, which is you, and if that holds in many hidden things, generate obvious distress, with consequent changes of 'mood, to act insecurity, low self-esteem. As if the desire to change is strong, is stimulated by thoughts of seeking autonomy, of personal fulfillment, but then the fear of failing to act, it comes out and blocks your initiatives. All you've experienced since your childhood, starting from the separation of your parents, and then continuing with all the episodes described by you, have produced a deep insecurity.
must start from this, to rebuild trust in yourself. This state is generated, too, dall'appetenza continues to establish a peaceful relationship with your father, and I think it's necessary to do so. It is not easy, given the situation of 'misunderstandings that trigger, but there is not the point. What we now have the priority is to establish a relationship, or at least, a peaceful contact with your father, both of which you have the right. So, we need to focus on rebuilding the important relationships without too much anxiety, but with much patience, and putting figuratively saying, "a lid on it", the misunderstandings in the past. It 's time to build, adults from a mature relationship, partly because the reference points such as parents, they are right or wrong, are a starting point, which then lead us to act in life.
Source: psiconline.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment