Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Due South Streaming Online

Women "V": what this 8 March have not celebrated

but I am a woman, this March 8, I would not celebrate

not recognize myself, today, women who studied, worked and always had respect for all - above institutions of this country - in the feminist ideology that wishes to celebrate March 8.

Feminism, for me, it failed miserably as they have failed all other "isms" of the twentieth century. Degenerating into feminism misandry has proven to be doubly betrayed its original mission: not only did not correct the imbalances between men and women but also managed to create a new frightening gap between women of "Set A" and women "B ".


Want to know who they are women second class?

They are women who work to keep themselves and their children to Serie B.

are women who suffer daily psychological violence unheard made by other women: harassment, bullying, blackmail, false accusations, insults and abuse. All just to have "dared" to come together to a man legally separated or divorced. Women who, in most cases, did not have any responsibility in the sinking of the previous bond of marriage partner.

always treated women as the "foreign" ... except when it comes to demand from their money.
are women who, when they turn to anti-violence center, is treated with an attitude that almost touches the 'disbelief. "

And again, are grandmothers and aunts who have grown grandchildren who will no longer see.

They are mothers, partners, second wives, sisters and in some cases even the daughters of men bent on the absurd laws, took and defended by those who, posing as champions of "women's rights" are not made no scruple to reduce a large part in slavery, forcing them, in fact, to live "under the spiked heel" of a few other ladies "insider" who turned a right (now obsolete, as designed to protect the housewives of the '50s and '60) in an advantageous position and grimly instrumental parasitic.

Moral: we came to a tragic Eve.

could not get worse than this.

part of these women as "second class" is a heartfelt thank you, today, 8 March, the retrograde and falsely feel-good mentality of "certain institutions" of our society.

I often speak of our policies, on television, with roughly these words: "... Why do people want this ... Why do women need that ...."

Except then I know nothing, nor of trouble that people suffer, nor even what women really need. So I say to these ladies: have an F (which stands for "female") in the "sex" of the ID card while there is no delegation to speak on behalf of "ALL" women.

I for one do not feel represented by you or by anyone who defends women "regardless of" why women are first person and, as such persons may be good or bad, honest or dishonest, or psychos rational, peaceful or violent , sincere or deceitful, cowardly or courageous, consistent, or manipulative, educated or Herdsman, or generous grabber ... and so on.

are also contrary to the "pink quotas".

I find offensive because I'd rather talk about "QUOTE OF INTELLIGENCE. I'd like to one day give my vote to the "healthy carriers of brains", so as to favor the 'body right ", if you really must be a conditio sine qua non to identify the party with the whole.

If a woman does not qualify, simply, must not occupy a given position "just because a woman". The same should apply to any "unable recommended" man.

As a woman I feel represented by only and only those able to perform with competence and sensitivity of their work. Then, whether you are a man, a woman, a gay ... or an alien just landed from Sirius ... I care.

Especially today, March 8, I do not feel represented by the brawny bunch of feminists who, from various pulpits, do nothing but preach violence, revenge, offense, arrogance ... in the name of a shabby defense gender passes for "democracy" - democratic? But if no one is permitted to express a different opinion! - Which then, deep down, you just need a screen to much more mundane and miserable aims that are part of a single concept: "the systematic annihilation of the male gender."
Today, March 8, I look back in time with a certain melancholy. And I think women

of my family, to women who have preceded me, from generation to generation, women from whom I learned the principles that have made me the person I am.

if we think, none of them had a happy marriage: who for one reason, some for another.

Yet in them, despite the various vicissitudes of life (separation, abandonment, divorce, financial difficulties, etc.). I have never identified even a shred of greed, sadism, poverty and ruthless will to do harm to their "imperfect" companions, they reproached men so full of flaws, which I see often in rather pompous women today.

In fact, I've never seen before, in my "like" so much, cruel and unscrupulous wickedness.
Many, too many women think that marriage is only a "nice party" (and not a ritual - it is religious or civil - of which have deep respect), others think it is a sort of license to do the "fake invalids" for life, so to speak ... In practice, a pass to become "retired baby" luxury, since, having been married for only five days or five months, our eminent Solons, gives the same rights to have been made for 50 years.

But I say, ex-wives "for well, I really have sacrificed decades of life to their marriages, should be the first to rebel against this shame! Yet I have never seen these ladies take to the streets to reclaim their dignity '.

Today, March 8, I see around me betrayals, uninhibited behavior, tantrums, hysteria, immaturity mold of adolescent egocentrism sick, absurd claims put forward ... I see a small but scary army of torturers with the blue label "made even more aggressive and defiant from the apparent "laxity" of the rule of law that he has had worse than a swamp!

It is well known, the only ones to swim in the swamp with the alligators agility ...

Today, March 8, I see the rights "protected mock" of children used as sleazy excuse to give body to a creeping kind of war. Too many children are brought into the world lightly and used as a "gun to his temple" of their fathers. Too many children are psychologically destroyed by the technique of "brainwashing" and no one seems to understand that children of today will be handled in adult psychotic, depressed and moved to tomorrow.

Today, March 8, I wonder where they're gazing women our policies, our judges women, our lawyers, our policemen and our policeman, where social workers and psychologists.
Today, March 8, I wonder what is pondering reforms, the Minister for Equal Opportunities On Carfagna and thoughts which agitate the mind of the Under Secretary for Justice Mr Casella.

But especially today, March 8, I wonder how they can still look in the mirror some women with consciousness as black as pitch.

Adriana Tisselli

[women's movement for equal parental]
( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_189931427704480 )
AREA OF DISCUSSION GROUP FEMALE EQUALITY MOVEMENT ' PARENTAL "
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=237224187181&topic=15460

[Source http://www.ilfemminismo.it/the_archives/sono-una-donna-eppure- 8-March-this-not-me-feel-to-celebrate /]

0 comments:

Post a Comment