Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jvc Prosumer Camcorder

Fasano, the wife murderer, "My husband has forgiven me '

FASANO - The real star of this affair ended in tragedy is she, Anna Ferrara, 45, wife of Leo Mileti. Tells her, and Fasano is written these days everyone is talking about. For that affair with the newsagent Angelo De Angelis who has literally devastated her husband, who has not held up at the thought that this scandal became a new rumor in the city, on which all could have put your mouth and maybe even laugh.


behind the betrayal of a promise, there is still a mistake. You know it was wrong. Yet since the start of the story with De Angelis day of the murder, it's been two months. It was enough to destroy two families. In sixty days has happened all hell, and there are those across the street, two hundred meters from home Mileti, would like to ask questions and have some questions - legitimate - but who is no more.


Anna Ferrara, a mother of three, knows the pain you have caused, first and foremost to the people dear to her. Has not been halted, there is no complaint against him, but she is indicted, although in a different way than her husband. And that is why now he wants to blow off steam.

How do you feel after the revelations that emerged from the investigation?
"He unleashed a patient for something that was not important - says Anna Ferrara - that had no meaning. Between me and De Angelis are were only telephone contacts (actually the minutes of the interrogations that have the same Ferrara told the investigators that he had sexual relations with De Angelis, ed.) I have not read the newspapers, so I decided I do not know what has been said about me, the relationship with De Angelis and the one with my husband. Nobody knows. I have some faults, but are not the only one. "


What do you mean?
"Well, I mean that while my husband was ill and am saddened at the same time I feel a victim, because they are not the only one to have been" duped. " I know that some meetings were recorded.

De Angelis died, but her husband is accused of murder. He shot and the responsibility is his, but all started from the relationship. Yet he has accompanied her during questioning.

What reports are you?
"Good, very good. He has always been there, even when he understood. Even before my confession. I was forgiven. He did it for me, and probably also for our children whom he loves dearly. We're very close and now I only have the desire to accompany him in this legal matter. I'll be the next, as he did with me. "

Today (yesterday to the reader, ed) the questioning took place and guarantee its husband has exercised the right to remain silent. He was very experienced .
"I know. Already the days before the murder was so shocked that ingested drugs. This is a detail that I want to emphasize. He was beside himself. "

This will be the judges to determine. Precisely because of this emotional and psychological condition, she feared that could happen the irreparable?

"I never thought it possible that the story ended well. If only I could go back, never, never do it again. So my husband. "

How long has it neither sees what she would like to say?
"have not seen him since he was stopped. What I would tell him, he already knows. "


[Source http://www.quotidianodipuglia.it/articolo.php?id=141285&sez=BRINDISI]

0 comments:

Post a Comment