Someone will jump up as furious if I say that we were led to believe that rape victims can be exclusively for women. ;
But even a man can be raped, by a man, a woman or an entire system.
The point is another: if it is valid the terrible tragedy of a broken body, it is impossible not to accept that to be valid the drama of a psycho-emotional balance of body failed even more.
The difference is this: rape is physically limited in time, the peak of violence is relatively short. But the consequences in the balance of a woman violated take years to disappear, they may never disappear.
For a separated father begins even before you go to court when my attorney tells me I have little hope of seeing their children assiduously: the important thing is that I pay, then someone else will think them up.
The peak is renewed every day, in an endless stream of seemingly unrelated facts together:
not need to go on for hours, we all know what I'm talking about. The entire system, if I ask you to take care of children, is built to handle intruders, intrusive, incompetent, dangerous. These kinds of violence are repeated for years, every day, every minute. Is assaulted by feelings of helplessness, despair, humiliation, arrogance and incompetence of the people who ask for help, the strength to go on every day seems about to disappear ...
Give it a name.
It's called rape reports.
The difference is this: rape is physically limited in time, the peak of violence is relatively short. But the consequences in the balance of a woman violated take years to disappear, they may never disappear.
Rape of life-long relationships, as well psycho-emotional consequences is the same peak of violence never end.
For a separated father begins even before you go to court when my attorney tells me I have little hope of seeing their children assiduously: the important thing is that I pay, then someone else will think them up.
The peak is renewed every day, in an endless stream of seemingly unrelated facts together:
- when I grant the "right to visit two Sundays a month,
- when you think back a quarter of an hour late and I find the Carabinieri,
- meetings when they jump to a fake medical certificate,
- when it comes to SMS "does not come tomorrow, we have to do,"
- when intercom and sound that no one answers,
- when they pass me on the phone,
- when placed off the phone,
- when I go to school and the teachers treat me with suspicion,
- when I find myself accused of crap ever made,
- when the mother runs off with no reason an anti-violence center,
- when a social worker of 25 years decides if they are able to do his father,
- when I hide the date of the school play,
- when my kids call "Dad" last come,
- when I have a home to bring children,
- when I see my children in visitation,
- when visitation jump because there are no suitable premises and staff are committed elsewhere,
- when knocking against the ' incompetence of those who say "you should find an agreement "
- when you try to send me to jail on false charges and if I try to defend us " conflict" in the plural
- when the only thing that remains are the photos because the mother has fled abroad ,
- when asking for help to institutions and extend your arms,
- when the complaint for months and does not move anyone,
- when you get it and call me after half an hour the Carabinieri,
- when I think about what he will say to children to justify the father's right to see it soon,
- when I cry at night as a kid thinking of my children who can not love as I would like ...
not need to go on for hours, we all know what I'm talking about. The entire system, if I ask you to take care of children, is built to handle intruders, intrusive, incompetent, dangerous. These kinds of violence are repeated for years, every day, every minute. Is assaulted by feelings of helplessness, despair, humiliation, arrogance and incompetence of the people who ask for help, the strength to go on every day seems about to disappear ...
Dynamics on experience their skin from too many fathers, for too many years.
Give it a name.
It's called rape reports.
Source: adiantum.it - Fabio Nestola
0 comments:
Post a Comment